Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finals...

Well Morgan don't sweat it, for you’re not the only one who totally pasted this assignment's due date.
But yeah finals week, that's what's on everyone's minds this time of year. A mix of emotions, excited for it means Christmas break is soon approaching, but shitty for all the work and tests that are rounding the corner everyday. Which lately as I'm sure you can see from this posting, deadlines are not my friend as of right now. I have officially well soon to have finished my very first online class. I can officially say now that I HATE THEM. The deadlines are always changing and when dealing with a procrastinator like myself you can't do that for then I do leave the work till the last minute thinking well he'll move it back more, so I really have 2 more days until it's due. Grr and than the dates that I focus one are ok while the one laying low not changing but not keeping my attention passes by. Yes I'm in a dilemma.... now waiting on a little reply e-mail which will break me or pass me haha. Grrr I'm so ready to be done, but yet am not quite half way through. Wish me luck, for the way things are heading today I'm going to need it :) And to you who have the time to take to read this good luck with whatever finals... or more so final holiday doings you have to finish yet! And I wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a safe and Happy New Year!

No comments: